How to Prepone Menstruation
Ginger can be consumed in the form of tea or fresh ginger juice with some honey or just as raw ginger along with honey. Drink a cup of fresh ginger juice with water (2:1) every morning on an empty stomach for a few days before the regular date.Ginger is thought to increase the heat around the uterus, thus promoting contraction.
Tips to avoid injury during yoga
* Focus within: When we are tense, or competing, we are focused outside ourselves. Do not give too much power away to the teacher, who may be misguided. But also beware of your ego discarding the teacher’s appropriate advice.
* Follow the breath: When we are with the breath, we are present. And when we are present, we do not hurt ourselves.
* Let your body lead: The body has wisdom. Help it regain trust in you by following it, rather than your mind insisting on where you want to go.
* Less is more: We are often excessive or over-amped in our masculine energy, the yang, the no-pain-no-gain, make it happen force energy. Access your feminine energy, your heart-based softer side. Back off and wait for the invitation to go deep
- ADHOMUKHA SVANASANA
Lie down on the floor on your stomach and face downward. Place the palms next to the chest. Exhaling, raise your trunk from the floor. Straighten the arms, move the head inward towards the feet and extend the back, trying to press the heels firmly into the ground keeping the knees straight making an inverted ‘V’ with the body.
Benefits: Calms the brain, reduces stiffness in the shoulder region and tones the legs.
Start from Tadasana and inhale while stretching the hands up and exhale reaching down with your hands. Try to press down with your palms.
Benefits: Tones the liver, spleen, kidneys and the abdominal region. Stretches the hamstrings and the spine.
This is the basic standing pose. It teaches you the art of standing correctly and increases your awareness of your body.
Stand with your feet together. Tighten the knees, keep the navel drawn into the spine with a neutral pelvis, and chest lifted but with shoulders relaxed and pressed down away from the ears.
Benefits: It corrects bad posture and improves the alignment of your body.
Tips to practice yoga at home
* Practicing yoga in the morning is generally considered to be the best as it keeps energy levels high during the day.You may choose a time slot which seems most convenient. It could be late mornings, before lunch, or evenings.
* Yoga postures are always best practiced on a light or empty stomach. You can practice yoga poses and meditate about 2-3 hours after your meal.
* Go for loose, comfortable clothing – you wouldn’t want tight body-hugging outfits coming in the way of doing some wide stretches
* It is very important to be regular with your yoga practice – make it a part of your daily schedule
Tips to keep your washroom clean. 01feb2019 10:30pm
* Scrubbing the counter of the sink and the toilet daily is a must, as these are used regularly and should be clean. If you do it every day, your weekly cleaning routine will be less tedious.
* If you have shower curtains, make sure you change them regularly. Plastic ones can we washed. Do the same with the hand towel above the sink. Put a clean one every morning.
* Never leave dirty laun dry or wet towels inside the bathroom, especially on the floor. Once you’re done using them, take them straight to the laundry or put them in a bathroom hamper.